Views
Helpful
Replies

No oneway áudio in 30% of the calls

Vbarreiro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have in a cisco router ISR4321 with SIP Phones to a SIP Trunk (telekom.de) directed connected. In about 30% of the calls I don't have audio from inside to ISP SIP Trunk. The rest of the calls work normally, and the failures happen randomly. All internal calls works fine.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to debug this issue? thanks in advanced.

2 Replies 2

Scott Leport
Level 7
Level 7

Hi there,

Try to capture the issue yourself in real time and use the command "debug ccsip messages" in the first instance while troubleshooting. Compare the debugs of the working & non-working calls and check what differences there are, if any.

If you seek any further help here, you would need to provide more info on your setup, e.g. If you have CUCM and your integration with your CUBE (SIP or H.323).

Other specifics such as does it occur on inbound or outbound calls, or on both?

Also providing a copy of the running config of your CUBE with any sensitive info removed would also help.

There are numerous posts on the Support Community re SIP trunks to Deutsche Telecom, so may also be best to review these and find the one which is applicable to you.

Vbarreiro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the tips. Apparently the problem is solved without changes from our side. Thanks

Best Regards