Views
Helpful
Replies

no outbound dial on sip

Frank Hohenadel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

while setting up my 1861E router i'm still facing problems with one sip-provider. While "sipgate.de" (when changing the translation rule 3 to the sipgate number and session target in dial-peer voice 1 voip to dns:sipgate.de) works fine, "tel.t-online.de" works only on incomming calls. Outgoing calls are not possible - there is always an busy signal after dialing the number.

Attached my configuration together with an sip debug of an outgoing call.

Anyone out there who has an idea?

Best regards, Frank

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

brmeade
Level 4
Level 4

You're getting a 404 Not Found from your SIP carrier.  Most likely your called number is not formatted properly.  You'll need to work with them to see what format the dialed number should be in.

View solution in original post

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

It seems your TELCO doesnt like your Request URI. It seems the following number is not valid for your TELCO. Also the domain might be wrong, or the TELCO is not replying to that domain name.

INVITE sip:062092522707@tel.t-online.de:5060 SIP/2.0

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

brmeade
Level 4
Level 4

You're getting a 404 Not Found from your SIP carrier.  Most likely your called number is not formatted properly.  You'll need to work with them to see what format the dialed number should be in.

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

It seems your TELCO doesnt like your Request URI. It seems the following number is not valid for your TELCO. Also the domain might be wrong, or the TELCO is not replying to that domain name.

INVITE sip:062092522707@tel.t-online.de:5060 SIP/2.0

Finally I made it by modifying the INVITE string by:

voice class sip-profiles 10

request INVITE sip-header From modify "<>phone-number@(.*)>" "<>phone-number@tel.t-online.de>"

request ANY sip-header From modify "Frank" "phone-number"

AND

voice service voip

sip

sip-profiles 10

Instead of "phone-number" you have to insert your sip phone number given by T-Online

T-Online expects the realm name in the From INVITE string. In addition the callers name needs to be replaced into the sip phone numer

Regards, Frank

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: