Views
Helpful
Replies

No tone for internal call

hjacquemin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I'm expected a problem on my telephony system. When some phones (all regsitered on the publisher) try to establish a call (internal) they don't receive tone but the call is initiate correctly.

This problem is not constant, it happens times to times.

Some of you have an idea?

Thanks,

Hervé Jacquemin

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Start mentioning phone system and version you're using.

hjacquemin
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 8.6.2.22900-9

Phone 6921

Firmware SCCP 9.1.1.0

Hi,

Are u talking about originator not getting any ringback tone or when IP phone user picks the 6921 handset , it is silent but the call gets initiated and are able to speak?

Further , did u ever try to upgrade the phone firmware?Is this happening for this model or other IP phone models as well.

regds,

aman

Hi,

as aman said please provide more information.  Also try to upgrade the firmware if it just happens for this model.

Thanks

Yes that's right, poeple who hang off the phone and dialed an internal number don't received ring back but call is correclty set and call establish without problem.

No I didn't try to upgrade the phone. For the moment it's the only type who has the problem.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: