cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nokia E51 does not register to CUCM 6.0

cisco_goh
Level 1
Level 1

We have 2 Nokia E51 registered to CUCM 6.0. A third Nokia E51 does not register with CallManager, even though it can connect to the voice wireless network. This E51 is installed with Nokia ICC Client 1.1, and SCCP and internet telephony profile are configured. How can I troubleshoot this issue?

9 Replies 9

pasimahone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you remember to activate licence from the third device?

Does it try to register?

-Pasi-

Hi,

yes, all 3 sets have their licenses activated (I am using the 60 day trial licenses). I have also tried recreating the phone in CallManager but it does not register.

Hi,

Does it try to register?

Can you see wlan icon in device screen?

Are the SCCP settings correct?

Is registration mode always on?

Ip-traces would help if you can provide them

-Pasi-

It doesn't register. I can see the wlan icon when it is connected to the WLAN, and have verified SCCP settings against the working phone. Registration mode is always on. How do i get the ip traces for it?

Unfortunately there is no way to get ip traces from the phone so only way is to get trace from your business infra. Can you do that?

-Pasi-

Hello can't help with your problem, but could you tell me where you can get hold of the trail license for the e51?

thanks

Grant

Hi,

You can download client from here: http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/nokia_intellisync_call_connect_for_cisco_downloads.php

After installation open Nokia ICC application and select try for free and you will get 60 day trial license.

-Pasi-

thanks for that, download and activation works ok, having difficulty in getting it working mind you. Wondering if its because we use 802.1x and authentication via a AAA server, might try and make it a test open network and see where I go from there.

thanks

Grant

Hi,

Device should work also with " 802.1x and authentication via a AAA server"

But it's a good way to first test it on the open network.

-Pasi-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: