cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to access the Device Default configuration CUCM 8.5

rajeshcv49
Level 1
Level 1

We have cucm 8.5 in cluster Not not access the device default configuration in subscriber, showing Loading, i waited for 30 min, But i able to access the device default configuration in publisher.

Publisher in Site A and subscriber  in Site B, We have IPsec tunnel Between Site A and B.

really appreciate your help.

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check the basics on the CLI: “utils diagnose test” on both nodes and “utils dbreplication runtime state” on the pub.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/troubleshooting-cucm-database-replication-in-linux-appliance/ta-p/3111185

If everything checks out then try bouncing Tomcat “utils service restart Cisco Tomcat” on the sub. It will take 5-10 minutes to fully reload the webapps so be patient.

Also, a reminder that the cluster expects QoS-prioritized (CS3) WAN connections with a RTT below 80ms amongst cluster nodes. Using an IPSec tunnel across the Internet is a bit of a dice role; any connection issues could upset the real-time nature of the cluster replication.

PS- That version is badly out of date and has known security vulnerabilities. I suggest adding an upgrade to your 2019 budget.