cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to access the Device Default configuration CUCM 8.5

rajeshcv49
Level 1
Level 1

We have cucm 8.5 in cluster Not not access the device default configuration in subscriber, showing Loading, i waited for 30 min, But i able to access the device default configuration in publisher.

Publisher in Site A and subscriber  in Site B, We have IPsec tunnel Between Site A and B.

really appreciate your help.

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check the basics on the CLI: “utils diagnose test” on both nodes and “utils dbreplication runtime state” on the pub.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/troubleshooting-cucm-database-replication-in-linux-appliance/ta-p/3111185

If everything checks out then try bouncing Tomcat “utils service restart Cisco Tomcat” on the sub. It will take 5-10 minutes to fully reload the webapps so be patient.

Also, a reminder that the cluster expects QoS-prioritized (CS3) WAN connections with a RTT below 80ms amongst cluster nodes. Using an IPSec tunnel across the Internet is a bit of a dice role; any connection issues could upset the real-time nature of the cluster replication.

PS- That version is badly out of date and has known security vulnerabilities. I suggest adding an upgrade to your 2019 budget.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: