Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NoVoiceMail profile is disable to choose

Hi guys, how are you?

I tried to change the VMP profile to directory numbers in CUCM to NoVoiceMail profile, but when I tried to choose the NoVoiceMail profile option is disabled, I need change to this profile many users but I can't.

Any ideas to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Enrique Perez.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I simulated your issue in my lab. When you click find Voice Mail Profile, and if you find voicemail profile using NoVoiceMail name in search field then the option to select this profile is grayed out. See below:

(Note: If you have VM Profiles >= 250, then only you get find option against Voice Mail Profile.)

GrayedOutVMProfile.JPG

The solution to this problem is to leave search field blank, click find and you will see all your voicemail profiles. You can then navigate to the page where NoVoiceMail profile is listed. Here you get option to select NoVoiceMail. Here is the screenshot:

VMProfile.JPG

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

By disabled, do you mean that option is greyed out and you can't select the
NoVoiceMail Profile.

Hi Mohammed,

Yes, the check box in NoVoiceMal is greyed.

Thanks,

When you navigate to Advanced Features > Voicemail > Voicemail Profile, is there a NoVoiceMail voicemail profile listed?

Hi Maren.

It's listed, but the checkbox is greyed.

Regards,

The checkbox is grayed out because you cannot delete the NoVoiceMail profile. That does not prevent you from selecting it in the Voicemail Profile field on a directory number.

When you go to a Directory Number to the Voicemail Profile drop-down list, do you see "NoVoiceMail" as a option in the list? If so, that is how you assign the NoVoiceMail profile to the DN. (And you can use a Bulk Edit of DNs to assign this to many numbers at the same time.)

If you do not see NoVoiceMail as a choice in the drop-down list, then there is a serious problem with your system and I would suggest calling TAC.

Maren

VMP.jpg

Hi Maren, the option is available in the list and I have many VMP options, so I did clic in Find, type NoVoiceMail, find the option and the check box is not enable to selected and can't do clic in Add Selected.

Do you think if is this needs call to TAC team?

If you go to the Directory Number to assign a VMP (including the NoVoiceMail VMP) there is no "Add Selected" and there is no checkbox, so I think you are still on the list of Voicemail Profiles.

Have you gone to the Directory Number (as in the picture in my previous post) to assign the NoVoiceMail VMP to the DN? Does the option appear or not appear?

Maren

Hi,

I simulated your issue in my lab. When you click find Voice Mail Profile, and if you find voicemail profile using NoVoiceMail name in search field then the option to select this profile is grayed out. See below:

(Note: If you have VM Profiles >= 250, then only you get find option against Voice Mail Profile.)

GrayedOutVMProfile.JPG

The solution to this problem is to leave search field blank, click find and you will see all your voicemail profiles. You can then navigate to the page where NoVoiceMail profile is listed. Here you get option to select NoVoiceMail. Here is the screenshot:

VMProfile.JPG

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi Vaijanath, I tried like you said and the NoVoiceMail is enable to selected. Thanks a lot for your help.

I think this issue is a bug with the CUCM or just a failure with the Web interface?

Regards,

Luis E. Perez

I am glad that your issue is resolved.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Do one thing, go to advanced features > voice mail > voicemail profile.
Make a copy of the NoVoiceMail profile and give it any name. Then try to
select it in the DN and see if it works.

I don't see why you can't select NoVoiceMail. Is it selected as ' Make this
the default Voice Mail Profile for the System '