cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nuance TTS Server

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have a way from a cisco phone script of checking to see if the Nuance TTS server has an available license before trying to convert some text to a prompt?

Cisco Unified CCX Administration

System version: 10.5.1.11001-4

Nuance Vocalizer 5.0
Nuance Speech Server 5.1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Figured out that licenses were clearing after 15 seconds, no matter how big the text conversion was.  So, I created a database table and enter a record every time I go to use and clear any records older than 15 seconds.  If I'm at my license limit when I check, I wait and check again in 15 seconds.  This works perfectly for the out bound reminder calls.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Figured out that licenses were clearing after 15 seconds, no matter how big the text conversion was.  So, I created a database table and enter a record every time I go to use and clear any records older than 15 seconds.  If I'm at my license limit when I check, I wait and check again in 15 seconds.  This works perfectly for the out bound reminder calls.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: