Views
Helpful
Replies

Number of Srst References in centralized call processing

Ahmed habib
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I just want how many SRST References Can I add to one cucm (Centralized call processing) and in multisite deployments as I can't find these information in SRND

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anurag Srivastava
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ahmed,

I think it should be same as how many gateways you can add in a cluster.

image.png

Because you will configure the SRST config on gateway/routers only and it should be same in numbers as your gateways.

Thanks

Please rate the answer if it is helpful....

View solution in original post

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
There is no limit defined as per the documentation on Number of SRST Reference OR number of Device Pools. Only Limitation I can see is Location and Region and Gateway. So Theoretically speaking no limit is defined. As Region Location Device Pool and SRST Reference are all tied we can take those values as reference.

SRND Says
"Configuration of regions and locations in the Unified CM cluster requires both database and static
memory. The number of gateways that can be defined in the cluster is also tied to the number of locations
that can be defined "

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anurag Srivastava
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ahmed,

I think it should be same as how many gateways you can add in a cluster.

image.png

Because you will configure the SRST config on gateway/routers only and it should be same in numbers as your gateways.

Thanks

Please rate the answer if it is helpful....

Thanks very much @Anurag Srivastava

I find this document

The centralized design consists of a headquarters site and up to 49 remote sites.
Can you explain this please ?
Is it mean that remote site = SRST Reference ?

Hello Ahmed,

I think this guide is specific to BE6000 server and explain what you can support using this server.

But in general no limit is mentioned in SRND.

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful...

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
There is no limit defined as per the documentation on Number of SRST Reference OR number of Device Pools. Only Limitation I can see is Location and Region and Gateway. So Theoretically speaking no limit is defined. As Region Location Device Pool and SRST Reference are all tied we can take those values as reference.

SRND Says
"Configuration of regions and locations in the Unified CM cluster requires both database and static
memory. The number of gateways that can be defined in the cluster is also tied to the number of locations
that can be defined "
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: