Replies

OCS integration

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a CM 7 lab and OCS R2 Lab

I want to integrate the two,

I can't seem to find the documentation for setting up the integration with and without cucimoc

anyone?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dave,

Here's the doc

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Thanks rob, I take it the 2nd link is CUCIMOC

I could not open the first says invalid

thanks

Hi

In addition to the very good links shared by Rob, find the below site for very good information on the integration of OCS and CUCM

http://theucguy.wordpress.com/category/pbx-integration/cisco-7x-integration/

Regards

Kumar

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dave,

Here's the doc

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob, hope you are well. I'm starting with the integracion of CUCM7.1 and OCS (without CUPS). To integrated and make that incoming call notifications will ring both the Cisco phone device and the user computer, allowing the user to answer the call on his Cisco phone via his computer, Do I need the Cisco Presence Server?.

Tanks for your time

Best regards

David

There were two designs prior to CUCiMOC: SIP Dual-Forking and Remote Call Control. The RCC model as described in the document provided by Rob requires Cisco Unified Presence (CUP). This is how Cisco has choosen to provide the gateway between Cisco CTI and the CSTA that OCS uses. Note that Microsoft has deprecated the RCC concept so you may not want to invest into it at this point.

The SIP Dual-Forking is effectively running two PBXs and sending a copy of every call between the two of them. In my opinion, it's a nightmare. This does not require CUP. If the user answers from MOC, then the call is an OCS voice call.

CUCiMOC is the way to go.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: