Views
Helpful
Replies

Offramp Gateway to place a call(VXML)

js
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently configured Offramp Gateway to place a call and activate a VXML script when the called party answers. I use the Cisco NetWorks ESMTP server to trigger a call using the following settings:

EHLO CMUC01.com
mail From: "Grant" <76572xxxx@cmuc01.com>
rcpt To: VXML=006xxxxxxxx@cmuc01.com
data
Trigger

Each time I leave the mail from settings blank or enter a invalid phonenumber, the call goes out with our main telephonenumber. Totally normal.If I use the phonenumber currently configured, the call goes out as 76572xxxx and is also displayed on the called phone.

Now my question is, is there a way to block the caller id when a person is called using this trigger?

Thanks in advance,

~Grant

3 Replies 3

js
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have an idea?

Sorry if I'm a bit impatient, but I have to configure this before tuesday and I have no idea how to.

I tried with Voice translation rules. Enabling caller id block on ephone-dn and putting the dn from that ephone into the mail from. No result.

What vxml tag / command are you using to initiate the outdial?  There are parameters that can be set to modify the ani digits.  Look for "cisco-aniexpr"

We use a .js script that initiates the dialout trigger.

The script does the same thing as below, but in a script format:

EHLO CMUC01.com
mail From: "Grant" <76572xxxx@cmuc01.com>
rcpt To: VXML=006xxxxxxxx@cmuc01.com
data
Trigger

I tried the caller-id block code and set it to *10. But it's not allowed to put *10 into the rcpt to: VXML=............... I get a error message.

Is there any way  to do this by configuring the router itself, instead of the VXML or .js script?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: