Views
Helpful
Replies

Offramp Gateway to place a call(VXML)

js
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently configured Offramp Gateway to place a call and activate a VXML script when the called party answers. I use the Cisco NetWorks ESMTP server to trigger a call using the following settings:

EHLO CMUC01.com
mail From: "Grant" <76572xxxx@cmuc01.com>
rcpt To: VXML=006xxxxxxxx@cmuc01.com
data
Trigger

Each time I leave the mail from settings blank or enter a invalid phonenumber, the call goes out with our main telephonenumber. Totally normal.If I use the phonenumber currently configured, the call goes out as 76572xxxx and is also displayed on the called phone.

Now my question is, is there a way to block the caller id when a person is called using this trigger?

Thanks in advance,

~Grant

3 Replies 3

js
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have an idea?

Sorry if I'm a bit impatient, but I have to configure this before tuesday and I have no idea how to.

I tried with Voice translation rules. Enabling caller id block on ephone-dn and putting the dn from that ephone into the mail from. No result.

What vxml tag / command are you using to initiate the outdial?  There are parameters that can be set to modify the ani digits.  Look for "cisco-aniexpr"

We use a .js script that initiates the dialout trigger.

The script does the same thing as below, but in a script format:

EHLO CMUC01.com
mail From: "Grant" <76572xxxx@cmuc01.com>
rcpt To: VXML=006xxxxxxxx@cmuc01.com
data
Trigger

I tried the caller-id block code and set it to *10. But it's not allowed to put *10 into the rcpt to: VXML=............... I get a error message.

Is there any way  to do this by configuring the router itself, instead of the VXML or .js script?