cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

one way voice to remote location when subscriber goes down.

Ameen Ameer Ali
Level 1
Level 1

I have Publisher and subscriber in head office .Remote location phones are getting registered to callmanager in the head office.Problem i am is facing that when subscriber goes down remote location users are getting only one way voice when some called them.What may be the reason?

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

One way voice is usually due to network issues. 99% of the time it is routing related. When the subscriber goes down what does the phone register to? Is it the publisher? Do internal calls work fine from the remote locations? What calls are affected? IS it only external calls?

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Phone register with publisher when subscriber goes down.Head office all calls are working properly.Only in remote location facing this problem.

I know. The question I am asking is this..What type of calls at the remote location are fcaing these problems. Can a remote location cal head office okay? Can remote location call each other okay? What type of calls is remot elocation experiencing problems with? Is it internal calls only or external calls only or both or only one..

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: