Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

operator/unity connection greeting

Dear All

I have unity connection version 8 , with greeting , as following as below :

"welcome to reem company , if you the extension dials it now or press 0 for operator " ,

translation pattern 0 --> 61004 , and 61004 is hunt pilot number for 3 operators (60001,60002,6003)... my Questions are :

if i press 0 and all operators are not answering for any reason , i need after 5 rings and no operators answer , give him greeting  " All operators are not  available or busy ..please try again "

after hearing the greeting --> press 0 ---> no operator answering after 6 rings --->give him greeting  " All operators are not  available or busy ..please try again "--> hang up or end the call

i did in the unity connection

three call handlers 1) welcome...2)operator 3) goodbye"all operators are not availble.....

in operator call handler--> standard---> after greeting the call handler  is pointed to goodbye call handler but unfortuatly is not working

who to solve this issue ????

thanks and regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
VIP Mentor

You need to use another CH eg CH2. You record this second greeting on the CH. Then you set the after greeting on the CH to hang up.

Now you need to configure a CFNA on the the first hunt pilot to go to voicemail.. Then create a routing rule (forward) in unity that is like this..when the forwarding station=huntpilot xtension, send to greeting for CH2

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi All

I will be more happy to feed me back

thanks

Highlighted
VIP Mentor

Which part of it is not working..Tell us where it is failing

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Aokanlawon

thanks for ur reply

my question is :

after hearing the greeting -->  press 0 ---> no operator answering after 6 rings --->I need to configure this greeting  " All operators are not  available or busy ..please try again  "--> hang up or end the call

How to configure it in unity connection ??

How the call handlers it will be ??

thanks and regards

Highlighted
VIP Mentor

You need to use another CH eg CH2. You record this second greeting on the CH. Then you set the after greeting on the CH to hang up.

Now you need to configure a CFNA on the the first hunt pilot to go to voicemail.. Then create a routing rule (forward) in unity that is like this..when the forwarding station=huntpilot xtension, send to greeting for CH2

View solution in original post