cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Option to set 'all calls' on by default

Scott Jones
Level 1
Level 1

I've been told there's an option in CUCM 9.1.2 to set 'all calls' on by default, as opposed to the user having to activate it themselves.  I'm trying to find where to enable it at, but I'm not seeing it.  Has anyone come across this or am I losing my mind?

thanks all

SJ           

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

activate all calls what????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Haha...that's what I said at first too...the all calls feature basically helps secretaries/receptionists by showing what line a call is coming in on so they can answer it appropriately (in my case, secretary answering for an attorney).  The option is configured on a line button, and is specific to the 9900 phones i believe.  The problem is sometimes the option times out or turns off for other reasons, or the user turns it off and doesn't turn it back on, etc.  There's supposed to be a setting some place in CM 9.X that allows you to turn it on automatically...we just recently upgraded, so I'm trying to find it, but I'm striking out...so, I'm hoping someone here has come across it before and can help.

You mean BLF??

Or you can just configure many lines in their phone and they'll know which line it's coming in.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

I realize it's an old post, but i wanted to put this out there to hopefully help someone else...we've discovered a bit of a bug with forcing all calls on for all the phones via

Once we get a fix, I'll post a follow-up.