Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Calls when picked up go directly to Hold

Hello,

I have the weirdest anomaly I've seen in a Cisco 8865 phone. Every time this user calls out to someone, when the person on the other line picks up the phone goes on hold. Every call outbound this happens too. I have tried everything to resolve this. I had him log into other phones and I get the same result. I deleted his profile and recreated it and still the same result. No one else in the office is having this issue and it came out of no where. We thought it could be his headset but he tried his profile on other phones and same result. Interestingly enough I setup his phone at my office onto a 8851 and it works fine, I call out to my cell phone and it does not go to hold. I am about to pull my hair out on this one... 

Any thoughts? 

1 Reply 1

Hello,

I was able to resolve this on my own by updating the firmware to the latest release. Still does not explain why this was happening to only one user which happened randomly. Cisco was no help at all, they kept asking for logs and asking for logs and then I was asked to send a video of the user using the phone... That was a first for me. Hope this helps for anyone else who may have had this issue. 

Thanks!