Helpful
Replies

Override calling id for CFwdAll on CME 8.6 UC560

dsun88888
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a question.

How can I override the calling id into the called id (local DID) when the calls of that called extension are being forwarded to a mobile number.

Scenario :

E1 - ISDN 30

Phone B in a company with extension 8034 (Full DID e.g 62008034) forward all his/her call to mobile number.

An external party call 62008034 and forwarded, however the calling ID shown as the first DID main number (62008000) instead of 62008034.

For a normal outgoing call from internal to external are showing correct DID. (done with translation rule)

Currently only 1 pots dial-peer for all outgoing call to PSTN.

Config

=========================================

interface Serial0/3/0:15

no ip address

encapsulation hdlc

isdn switch-type primary-net5

isdn incoming-voice voice

isdn sending-complete

isdn outgoing display-ie

isdn outgoing ie redirecting-number

trunk-group ALL_T1E1

no cdp enable

!

voice translation-rule 3

rule 1 /^8/ /67308/

!

voice translation-profile OutgoingPSTN

translate calling 3

!

dial-peer voice 9 pots

corlist outgoing call-international

translation-profile outgoing OutgoingPSTN

preference 1

destination-pattern 9T

clid override rdnis

direct-inward-dial

port 0/3/0:15

no sip-register

!

================================

debug voice ccapi all

001490: Jun 15 08:36:39.337: //-1/88394F7F8033/CCAPI/cc_api_call_setup_ind_common:

Interface=0x88E3BBA4, Call Info(

Calling Number=990887730,(Calling Name=)(TON=Subscriber, NPI=ISDN, Screening=Network, Presentation=Allowed),

Called Number=8034(TON=Subscriber, NPI=ISDN),

Calling Translated=FALSE, Subscriber Type Str=RegularLine, FinalDestinationFlag=TRUE,

Incoming Dial-peer=9, Progress Indication=NULL(0), Calling IE Present=TRUE,

Source Trkgrp Route Label=ALL_T1E1, Target Trkgrp Route Label=, CLID Transpar

001552: Jun 15 08:36:39.353: //425/88394F7F8033/CCAPI/ccIFCallSetupRequestPrivate:

Interface=0x88E3BBA4, Interface Type=6, Destination=, Mode=0x0,

Call Params(Calling Number=990887730,(Calling Name=)(TON=Subscriber, NPI=ISDN, Screening=Network, Presentation=Allowed),

Called Number=85229928(TON=Subscriber, NPI=ISDN), Calling Translated=FALSE,

Subscriber Type Str=RegularLine, FinalDestinationFlag=TRUE, Outgoing Dial-peer=9, Call Count On=FALSE,

Source Trkgrp Route Label=ALL_T1E1, Target Trkgrp Route Label=ALL_T1E1, tg_label_flag=2, Application Call Id=)

===================================

Please help

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

David,

This is most likely because the calling number presented during the redirect is not part of your DDI. From the logs..You can see that the callin number is "990887730" Hence the reason why your provider has replaced it with your main number. In CUCM we have a way to set what number shows as the redirect-calling number..I am not sure how to do it on UC560...Basically you need to change from "first number redirect" to "last number redirect"

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

Yes, you are right that the calling id is not part of our DID provided by Telco.
That's why I would want to know how to override the calling ID as the called ID.

Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Why such a low rating of '3' to an answer that is 100% correct and made with the will to help? That should NEVER be done as it is downright unrespectful.

To partially compensate, I've re-rated the posting for what is worth: 5 stars.

dsun88888
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Paolo,

Aplogies if rating is the most priority for you.
I believe everbody in this forum is looking help and to help others rather than the "rating" itself.

The answer helps however it's not 100%.
As you can see, he even mentioned that he is not sure on UC5xx.

David Sun wrote:

Hi Paolo,

Aplogies if rating is the most priority for you.
I believe everbody in this forum is looking help and to help others rather than the "rating" itself.

It is a priority to correctly use the rating and you just missed the opportunity do do that, while continuing with unecessary remarks.

I have also removed a post of mine where you tried to teach me that that 'ISDN E1 is not Q931" - wrong.

I doubt that this attitude will motivate people to answer your questions. Good luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: