Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Packet capture CUCM

Hello dears,

My phones are resetting without switch interface going down by console logs mentioning " 10:07:21:484   [sip]  19:31:13.482  tcpc0x189681c  TCP transport destroyed with reason 70016: Unknown pjlib error 70016,"

the phones get reset  intermittently and  I am collecting a packet capture from the CUCM so when I start the packet capture in cucm it stays alive for only 10 minutes then it get disconnects and unfortunately no phone reset at that time so how I can keep the session on for long time till I see any phone reboots. is there any command to increase or I have to repeat again and  again till I get any phone lost connection information

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Try the below link. You can

Try the below link. You can capture the traffic based on port as well. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/44376/packet-capture-cucm-appliance-model

Beginner

Dear

Dear

i have seen this link how it can help in my scenario can u elaborate also can u  confirm the count is max 100000 more than this will not be considered.

thanks

Cisco Employee

As you facing issue with sip

As you facing issue with sip phones then you should add the port 5060 to that command or the ip address if the phone at the end of the command

Beginner

Dears,

Dears,

there are 600 phones it is difficult to specify the ip address so I will specify the port number please confirm the command is correct,

utils network capture file mycap count  200000000 size all port 5060

if I increase the count will it help, the count specified means it will collect that much packets and then it will disconnects ???

can u provide some hints for the error which I m facing on the ip phones, my phones are resetting with unspecified intervals.

" 10:07:21:484   [sip]  19:31:13.482  tcpc0x189681c  TCP transport destroyed with reason 70016: Unknown pjlib error 70016,"

Beginner

Thank you very much Chatwal !

Thank you very much Chatwal !

Cisco Employee

Re: Packet capture CUCM

in case Of Continous capture for Intermittent issues, Please follow step mentioned in below link  for CUCM:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/213514-enhanced-packet-capture-on-all-vos-appli.html

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards