Views
Helpful
Replies

PCD 10.5 upgrade Task Unified CM Upgrade file not found

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have upgraded PCD from 10.0.1 to 10.5.1.10000-6.

Now i want to config na upgrade task to upgrade CUCM 10.0.1 to CUCM UCSInstall_UCOS_10.5.1.11901-1.sgn.iso but when i do browse in task for

Unified CM Upgrade it appear after some seconds  popup window saying The Page cannot be updated. Files not Found.

But if i go to PCD SFTP Datastore menu i can see file is there in upgrade folder also i have tried with a firmware file for exemple and problema is the same.

Regards.

MC

5 Replies 5

devnetjmt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi MC,

Were you be able to fix the issue? I am facing the same problem with a PCD 10.5.1 fresh installation. I have tried different browsers as I've seen different behaviours and errors depending on the browser used but without luck.

Any help will me much appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Francesc

Hi Francesc,

Unfortunately no and because i didn't have much time in that time i upgraded "cucm manually"

Regards,

MC

Francesc,

Please provide the PCD logs using below command:

file get activelog tomcat/logs/ucmap/log4j/*.log

Just for test purpose, please enure that there are not more than 1 iso image in the upgrade folder and then try.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I tried with just one file in the upgrade folder and using a supported browser like IE9 but unfortunately, it didn't make any difference. I have just raised a TAC case. I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Francesc

No issues Francesc, feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: