cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Directory Groups - extensions disappearing

paulroney
Level 1
Level 1

On the 8.6.1.595 release of the attendant console, has anyone else experienced the situation of extensions disappearing from the Personal Directory Group lists? It is only occurring if the entry was added using the drag & drop procedure. If the entries are added using the filter, they seem to stay. Thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2

chabane08
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i had the same issue with personal directory, see this link ARC-Forum. A tac case was opened

http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?1768-CUEAC-V8.6.1.9-Lost-personal-directory-entries

"I saw the TAC case a few minutes after I replied.

I have got specific details from the TAC engineer and  have now recreated  the problem. It seems to happen to all user accounts  except the first  one which was created.

It has been passed to the development team to look into."

dwaters
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We had this problem (exact same version number) along with another issue related to calls dropping off/getting stuck in queues; the fix for the latter was to reinstall the TSP’s as instructed by TAC.

As a result our issue with the Personal Directory Groups also fixed itself.

Just thought this may be of interest to others experiencing the same problems. Our system has now remained stable for over 1 week... whereas this was occurring multiple times a day before hand.

Regards, Daniel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: