Views
Helpful
Replies

PERSONALIZE PHONE BOOK & CHANGE NAMES

Joe1164332
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community!

I am new to my job and I get many phone calls a day. I would like to do the following:

1. Save certain phone numbers that call frequently and name them the way I want to. My main goal is to put something like:

If John calls, my screen should say VIP JOHN.

2. Do you know if I should consider dial out digits when saving incoming numbers? 

I am in a corporate setting, meaning I think I dont have access to my local directory or I dont know the default user and password.

Can anyone help, please?

Thank you so much!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Reach out to your IT team and they can search Cisco's marketplace for options, or a quick search at CSC will also provide options.

On Q2, I meant question 2, how to enter the info, would depend on the 3rd party directory.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I will assume you are using CUCM as you don't mention this, if so, you need to buy a 3rd party directory to get number to name resolution, and depending on what you buy, it would also relate to Q2

HTH

java

Thank you Jaime!

Could you recommend a 3rd party directory and Q2 to buy? I am not a tech person so I just want to be able to tell someone what to do.

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Joe

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is intended for the named recipients, and may be legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, disclosure or distribution of all or any portions of this e-mail or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments, and destroy all hard copies immediately. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission errors. This communication does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any interest in any investment vehicles managed by Key Square Group LP or its affiliates ("Key Square"). ? Please note that Key Square invests in securities and does not want to receive material, non-public information and you are instructed not to communicate any such information to Key Square. Key Square does not agree to keep confidential any information you provide nor restrict its trading activity, except as agreed pursuant to a written confidentiality agreement duly executed by Key Square. Key Square reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. If you do not wish to receive emails from Key Square, please email ir@keysq.com to request the change.

?

Reach out to your IT team and they can search Cisco's marketplace for options, or a quick search at CSC will also provide options.

On Q2, I meant question 2, how to enter the info, would depend on the 3rd party directory.

HTH

java

Thank you again Jaime