Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Phone choices

Hello Mates,

i am shopping for phones , what's better than the Cisco 8851 model? not impressed with it.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Rising star

Hello surfertimez1,I would

Hello surfertimez1,

I would call my Cisco account rep and ask him if I could demo some phones and possibly give you one of several phones to try out on your network.  If you are considering a large purchase of new phones, I'm sure he would be willing to loan you a few different models to help with the decision making. 

Sorry I'm not providing a recommendation, maybe someone else will chime in with a recommendation.

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi,Please check the below

Hi,

Please check the below document for details on our wide range of IP phones and their key features.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-7940g/prod_brochure0900aecd800f6d4a.pdf

Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

Let's put it this way, if you

Let's put it this way, if you are buying a car, you already have a list of what you wish for it to have, and a budget, correct??

Same principle applies here. What do you need the phone to do??? How much do you want to spend???

As already suggested, you should reach a Partner / Cisco rep so they can assist, or pre-sales team if you're a partner.

If you want something nicer, the DX series are pretty nice.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi, beyond what everyone

Hi,

beyond what everyone already said ... take a look on this link: Endpoints Comparison.

It's a quick comparison for the major features.

Hope this helps.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards