cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Firmware Versions - CUCM 6.1(3) (6.1.3.1000-16)

mattepps645
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anyone give me a full list of all the Phone Firmware default loads for CUCM 6.1(3) (6.1.3.1000-16) ?

I cannot seem to find this information anywhere.

Many thanks,

Matt

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here are the defaults,

Table 28     Default Loads  for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr.html#wp219173

There is no list with all CUCM versions and all FW versions, if you're interested in a particular FW version the info will be in the downloads or in the RNs.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Java,

that was the first place I looked.  I have also read the Release Notes which doesn't list the firmware versions and even gone to Software Download as often when software is added to the "Download Cart" a "Read Me" file is also present and often these contain the Firmware Versions.  In the case of this version of CUCM, the Read Me is actually the Release Notes so hasn't helped.

This is important to me as I am currently planning an upgrade and have to go to CUCM 6.1(3) as an interim upgrade and my Customer has 4000 phones so we want to upgrade the firmware before the actual CUCM upgrade.

Thanks for trying,

Best wishes,

Matt

I wasn't referring to the CUCM's RNs/README, I was referring to FW documentation

Cisco Unified IP Phone Release Notes for Firmware Release  9.1(1)SR1 (SCCP and  SIP)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/firmware/9_1_1/english/release/notes/7900_911.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk
HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: