cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

phone numbers in service report - CUCM 8.5

rahartmz6
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a report that I can run that will give me a listing of which numbers are assigned to my users?

I.E., --- 1111 - Bob Smith, 1112 - Fred Jones. etc ...............

FYI - I found the solution I was looking for

In CUCM Admin go to "Call Routing" - "Directory Numbers" and then filter for Directory Number and add Description where the criteria is "is not empty". This gives me the number, partition and description (name) that I am looking for. Now, I just need to figure out a way to export it ... one step at a time

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

Maybe this would work for you;

From CUCM admin try Call Routing > Route Plan Report and once it loads

up look at the top right hand corner of the page for "View in File" this will allow

you to save a copy in .csv format

Cheers!

Rob

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night" - Springsteen

thanks - that's a very comprehensive reporting tool, but it does not give me the users name with the number

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

Sorry about that, I keep forgetting that we put all the user names in the "Description"

on the Device config page which then populates the Route Plan Report accordingly.

Have you tried using BAT> Export to get @ the details you need?

Cheers!

Rob

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night" - Springsteen

Here is another option for you.

Run the following from Command Line, copy/paste to notepad then import into Excel.

run sql select numplan.dnorpattern, routepartition.name AS routepartitionname, numplan.description FROM numplan LEFT OUTER JOIN routepartition ON numplan.fkroutepartition = routepartition.pkid order by dnorpattern

Hope this helps.