cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone on CCM cannot resume call on hold

bacland
Level 1
Level 1

We have CCM and Unity at our head office, with a CCME/CUE deployment at a branch office with an ICT setup between the CCM and CCME.

If a call is setup between a phone on the CCM and a phone on the CCME, and the CCME phone puts the CCM phone on hold everything works fine. BUT if the CCM phone puts the CCME phone on hold the CCM phone cannot resume the call. It puts it on hold just fine, but upon attempting to resume the CCME user remains on hold and all but the 'End Call' soft keys disappear from the CCM phone.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Please check MTP required option on the ICT trunk.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Please check MTP required option on the ICT trunk.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

That was the single fastest response I have ever gotten. Thanks, that fixed the issue.

Thanks Hanky, this pointed me in the right direction for a CUE

IVR to CUCM installation issue I had where a redirected call could not be held or transferred...

The CUE was installed on a gateway providing ISDN services. Configuring a software MTP, registering it to CUCM and enabling the checkbox on the H323 gateway configuration page allowed this call scenario to work.

Many thanks...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: