cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Proxy in CUCM 8.x

balukr
Level 2
Level 2

We have a customer with CUCM 7.0.2 with phone proxy setup in ASA for some of their remote users, now we are planning to migrate them to CUCM 8.6.2. What do we have to do to make sure the same setup works in CUCM 8.6 ? Is there anything changed other than installing new certificates on the ASA to make this work? Since I have not done this before I need some guidance on this what we need to do to make this work or a better solution. Phone type they use for remote users are 7975.

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies 2

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

HI

CUCM 8.X is yet not tested to work for Phone proxy. It may work but we have seen some problem in the fields.

See supported CUCM version in below link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa84/configuration/guide/unified_comm_phoneproxy.html#wp1241209

Regards

Ronak Patel

Please rate helpful posts by clicking stars below the answer.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Ronak,

Thanks for your response. I was looking for what is the alternate solution for Phone Proxy in 8.x version too. I just found out phone proxy is dropped and SSL VPN with Anyconnect is the way to go . Thanks for your help again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: