Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone reboots occasionally when Jabra usb headset connects

Hi guys . I have  a problem when Phone reboots occasionally when Jabra usb headset connects , not all people , 3-4 users. Found this bug CSCuu19519  but no resolutions. Logs shows only :

Sep 19 2016 09:53:52.760 NY_TM: %SWITCH_QOS_TB-5-TRUST_DEVICE_LOST: cisco-phone no longer detected on port Gi3/34, operational port trust state is now untrusted.

Sep 19 2016 10:53:23.319 NY_TM: %SWITCH_QOS_TB-5-TRUST_DEVICE_DETECTED: cisco-phone detected on port Gi3/34, port's configured trust state is now operational.

Without that usb phone and computer works fine on that port. So I assume it's not cable or port glitch , but maybe Jabra somehow shorts connection ?? 

I appreciate if you guys share any idea/experience 

Thank you

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bekzod,

If the Jabra headset and IP phone models match the bug then you can engage TAC to see if there is any further development on this bug or if you need to involve Jabra support for the same. See if

Manish

I moved user to another switch and HAS NO this problem anymore. Looks like something with switch or line card . I attached settings of problem switch and working switch .

Switch having this problem WS-C4510R+E (P5040)

switch without this problem WS-C4510R-E (MPC8548)

Since you have isolated the issue to the switch config you may try posting this query in the LAN-Switching-and-Routing category below if no one else responds further to this query here

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/6016/lan-switching-and-routing

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: