Would like to know the following,
The publisher and subscriber both show the phones of one particular cluster showing all the phones in unknown status but if we checked them physically the phones are registered well and able to make calls and received calls
Both of the version are 7.1
Hi, I'm facing exactly the same issue. I tried restarting the RIS service on all the nodes but no luck.
Logged in to Sub webpage and checked the status of the phone, it is still incorrect status displaying.
Checked the DBreplication which is good
any idea would be much appreciated.
it is not only for the phones but also MGCP endpoints which is showing as Rejected but in fact it is working and no issues reported
Can you verify, if the phone is showing incorrect status on just one of the nodes or all of them ?
This issue is mostly related to cucm nodes not able to poll the correct phone status .
Thanks for your response.
There are 5 nodes in the cluster ( 1Pub + 4Sub).
Phones are registered with subscriber.
If I login the subscriber web page, the status showing registered. But if I login Publisher web page the status showing unknown. Phones are Physically registered. I restarted the RIS service but no use. DB replication status showing 2.
Try to restart the RIS service on both sub and pub , then check if it improves the situation.
If the issue still persist, then most likely you ll need to restart the CCM service on sub and pub (if applicable) to clear out the old DB entries from the RAM of each server.
The issue solved by restarting the Cisco Tomcat service on both publisher and affected Subscriber. Since the server is in production I cannot restart the server.
Thanks for your support
I had the same problem, phones were showing 'unregistered' in cucm but the actual phone was working and able to make calls.
I restart the "Cisco RIS Data Collector" in Serviceability and this fixed the problem.
Status of some phones from a specific subscriber were unknown only on the publisher.
version 22.214.171.12401-3 , after restart of RIS Data Collector on the pub problem is gone, for now.