Views
Helpful
Replies

Pin for Personal Directory

gabiulici
Level 1
Level 1

Hii,

There is any option to give for 2.800 Users one  pin nr. an they can change after from Webb access interface.

23 Replies 23

Hey,

I add in AD a user and log in to web access with the user.id and it works, after I go to User setting to change the default pin I receive the message the Default PIN is wrong:(

I do not understand  what I am doing wrong :(((((

Hi

Are you sure that you check change in next login , please check.

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Now I left only User Must Change at Next Login ENABLED and I change the pin to 1234. I will wait 5 minutes and i will log in to web access to see if it's work.

Th

HI,

I find a fix up for this.If I go to Bulk Administration/ Users/Reset Password/PIN/Query and find the user.id and Enabled User Must Change at Next Login and write a PIN and Run Immediately. After the Job is done every user have to go Web access and change the PIN and then can go to Personal Directory on the Phone and type the new PIN.

+5 for you , i know this solution but i think it only used when we used BAT tool will be ok with LDAP integration but i was going to advise you about. Anyway i am so happy that you fix your problem.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for help :)

Thank so much for your patience and have a nice day. many thanks that you share your final solution which hit the issue.

thanks

Hi

Just keep this url as reference

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11516276/extension-mobility-disable-change-pin

thanks

please rate all useful infromation

Hello

Just after you did change on credential policy . Just do one thing to make sure , just add a new user on AD and do resync , and check if he can able to login again or not.If the policy applied and this will be 100% , so we will disable LDAP and we apply it again ,if the test failed so keep your LDAP running.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: