cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Plantronics USB EHS with Cisco DX80

nathanaelb
Level 4
Level 4

I am wondering if anyone has gotten a Plantronics USB wireless headset to work properly (pick up calls) with the Cisco DX80?  As per the Plantronics compatibility guide I ordered a Savi W730 and APU-72 EHS and I cant seem to get it to pick up the calls from the headset or the base unit.  CUCM is 10.6, Cisco DX80 firmware is CE 9.2.1 and SAVI firmware is up to date.

Plantronics Savi W730

Base: v.28.48
Bluetooth: v.02.05.0d, 0e
Headset: v.28.28
PIC: v.2.5
Tuning: v.33
USB: v.181

I am trying to avoid using Bluetooth so I can keep that for my cell phone.

Nate
1 Reply 1

MATTHEW MARSH
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get anywhere with this issue you posted?  Trying to get your Savi W730 to work best with the DX80 using the EHS APU-72.

I have the same set-up, but with the W740.  Sometimes things work well, and I have learned the little work arounds to help with some shortcomings.  But then other times weird things happen that I cannot pin point.  Like lately while on a call with the headset and DX80 the volume of the audio I am hearing in my headset just gradually fades to quieter, and quieter.  If I switch back to the DX80 speaker, audio volume is fine.

On a related note, which dial settings are you using on the base of your Savi (for the DX80)?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: