cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Please share image files for Cisco CUCM enterprise phone wallpapers

cisco20202020
Level 1
Level 1

I have Cisco 8800 series multiplatform firmware phones and have previously used the Cisco 8800 series phones provisioned with Cisco callmanager (CUCM) and I know that CUCM has several nice "default" backgrounds/wallpapers that it serves the phones which I cannot find download links for anywhere on the internet...

So can someone who has access to a CUCM post the default wallpaper files somewhere (the way they look is attached)?? Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is from one of our CM 14s. Not sure if they are the same as you have previously seen.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

This is from one of our CM 14s. Not sure if they are the same as you have previously seen.

Response Signature

Thank you Roger those are great, most of what I am looking for is there. Appreciate it.

I still need the wallpaper image that has the turquoise gradient and the one that is just the blue color (images #1 and 3 in left to right order from the screenshot I posted earlier). Thanks 

Those are all the wallpapers that are present on our system, so I can not get you these.

Response Signature

cisco20202020
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone get the wallpaper files for these two backgrounds??

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 10.48.29 PM.png

ā€ƒ

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 10.48.57 PM.png

A blue gradient and the second one a white background with colored circles...

I'm hoping someone can kindly share these wallpaper files. Thanks

If Iā€™m not wrong the first one, the blue gradient, is what you see on the phone when no background picture is in use. So it is not a picture as such. The other one Iā€™ve never seen and itā€™s not present in the system that I shared the background pictures from earlier.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: