Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PLM

Hi,

Can we set any email alerts on PLM so that we get alert when licenses are about to run out?

6 Replies 6

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks JB,

But that is a connectivity related alert. i would like to get alert when license are about to expire. is that possible?

Hi Muhammed,

When you says License are about to expire, do you mean license are about to get exhausted and PLM would be going out of compliance?

JB

Hi Jitender,

Yes. that is correct.

Hi Muhammed,

See below

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/11_0_1/userguide/CPLM_BK_U2C0C808_00_user-guide-rel-1101/troubleshooting.pdf

Non-Compliance Alerts are not Appearing when License
Manager Goes into Non-Compliance
Description
I am not receiving any alerts when my Cisco Prime License Manager goes into non-compliance.
Resolution
Non-compliance alerts are generated by the product instances, not by Cisco Prime License Manager. Ensure
that the product supports non-compliance alerting. If a product supports non-compliance alerting, it must be
configured in the GUI for that product. For example, the administration interface in Cisco Unified
Communications Manager allows you to specify which conditions are alerted and in what manner. Therefore,
if you are not seeing non-compliance alerts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, you should verify
that non-compliance alerts are configured in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. If not, the alerts will
be visible in the administration interface, but you will not receive those alerts via the mechanism you have
selected (for example, email, SNMP, syslog).

JB

Thanks. i will se how to configure it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: