cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PRI Network Service ACCUNET

JimSJ
Level 4
Level 4

I have a customer with a PRI configured on the callmanager as MGCP, protocol type PRI 5E8, network service protocol PRI 5E8, and under route pattern, network service is set to ACCUNET switched digital service.  It is not working in SRST, so I'm looking for how I would configure the PRI with these settings in H.323 to carry that over for SRST. 

Can someone point me to the correct H.323 configuration for this particular kind of PRI?

Thanks!

Jim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Correct.

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nothing special about it, will work with any setting eg pri-5ess, actually they can "emulate" a particular switch type upon your request.

So no need for any other special configuration to have it work in H.323/SRST (no nsf or anything), just set the switch type and we should be good to go?

Thanks,

Jim

Correct.

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

Thanks a bunch Paolo.  Turned out an incorrect dial-peer was causing their calls to fail, didn't have to do anything special to route calls out over ACCUNET.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: