Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with cucm 8.6.2

gevangelista
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

I've a cucm 86.2 configured with one device pool with alla user and two css: lugano and hong kong.

The lugano's usera can be call alla numbers and the hongkong users can be call only the lugano's users.

I've created two css that contain the related partition.

Now alla works bur If lugano calls hong kong the hong kong user see on the phone diplay the name of lugano user, but if the hongkong user calla lugano, the lugano user see on phone display " unkonwn"

Can you help me to solve this little problem?

Thanks in advance

Giancarlo

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are these calls on-net or off-net, if on-net are they going through any translation pattern? If so, can you post the config of the TP?

Chirs

Hi Chris, thanks for answer. .

I want to explain my configuration.

I've one device pool and two css: one for lugano users and one for hong kong user.

The Lugano's CSS contain three partition: one for the external calls, one  to call the lugano users and another to call the hong kong users.

The Hong Kong CSS contain two partition: one to call the hong kong users and another to calls the lugano users ( hong kong users will not be able to call exernal numbers).

How explained in may post the little problem it's that if the hong kong calls lugano on the diplay phoen does not appesrs the  name but only the number. All works well if lugano calls hongkong.

In the attached file  the route pattern relatied to hong kong partition.

Hi,

kindly add the name for display name(internal only) under the DN config

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

The Caller name it's  already added!!!

Are you allowing the caller name in the route pattern??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

000000Yes the caller name it's already allowed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: