Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with CUCM backup!!

vjemin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CUCM version 6.1.4.2190-3 and I have scheduled backup of CCM.

Last week we noticed that CUCM server doing backup .tar files all the time.

Every 6,7 minutes it starts with backup. The scheduled rule is weekly on saturday.

Did you have the same problems and what to do?

Thanks,

Regards,

Vlaho

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried deleting the schedule?

If this is related to the schedule it might be corrupted.

Try recreating at some other time for testing purposes and see if the same behavior occurs.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I have stoped the scheduler, I have even erase it and configure it again. Same thing.

To stop backup process, I should stop SFTP server and cancel backup and then I can configure scheduler.

But, after some time, backup process starts again.

I haven't try to reload publisher, maybe this can help, but I would not do that way....

Regards

Hi all,

here is the update, backup proces stoped yesterday

I scheduled the next backup for weekend.

It was doing a backup all the time from sunday, about 1200 times

My explanation is that CUCM server had backup proccess somewhere in background proccess (because SFTP server crashed before and it didn't done backup proces at scheduled time) and all this backups was just that ones which didn't done at scheduled time !!!???

Will see after weekend.

Regards

Might not be the same problem, but I have had a customer run into the following defect :

CSCth67956    DRF backups looping when system time changes

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCth67956

Basically, the DRF schedule runs into an issue if the CUCM server has sync/desync issues with the configured NTP server.

Please look in to the 'Fixed-In' field to check the CUCM versions where the defect is fixed.

- Sriram

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: