Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with CUE ISM module

Andres Franco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community!

I´m having the following problem. I´m installing CUE with CME 8.0/IOS 15.1(1)/2901 ISR2, and I´ve already installed CUE 8.6 software on the module. I also did run the initialization wizard using the CUE web interface. In the CME, I´ve configured the dial-peers pointing to IVR, Mailbox, and Programing, the MWI configuration. After running the wizard it gives me an error that says "There is no active mailbox license" but I did install the mailbox license (.lic file) from the router CLI. When i do a show license status application from CUE CLI  it says that there is no active license for mailbox or IVR, but a show license details from CME CLI shows feature VMIVR-VM-MBX is active and permanent. The thing is that i did request the license using the PAK and the UDI from the router and i don´t know if I needed to use the serial from the CUE ISM module instead. Any help with this issue will be appreciated. Thanks.

Note: if i try to call to IVR number to test config i get busy tone, i guess that´s because of the license issue.

Please check images attached below.

CUE_1.bmp

1 Reply 1

Cody Link
Level 4
Level 4

Typically the CUE license comes installed, I suggest you email licensing@cisco.com and they can help you get it fixed.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: