cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem With Extension Mobility CUCM 11.5

Martin Spurrier
Level 1
Level 1

I have followed the Step-By Step and the video on our CUCM 11.5. We have one Publisher and two Subscribers. “Extension Mobility” does show up when I press the services button. But when I select “Extension Mobility”, it shows it is "Requesting", then it goes to “Login Unsuccessful” and says “Please try to login again (2)”. It never asks for User ID and PIN. I have done the Step-By Step several times and I get the same thing. Maybe you can help, what am I doing wrong? The URL I am using is http://10.10.135.11:8080/emapp/EMAppServlet?device=#DEVICENAME# (10.10.135.11 is the IP of the Publisher)

Attached is the display I get:

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is EM service started on the CUCM pub?

Yes it is......See Attached

Is the "Enable Extension Mobility" checkbox enabled on the phone you are logging into?

Yes it is.....See Attached

Hmm, have you tried deleting and re-adding the service? Is the service built as enterprise service or associated individually per phone?

I have deleted the Phone Service and re-added it.

Phones Services.JPG

It is not build as enterprise

IP Phone Services..JPG 

Tim Walker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Martin.

I am experiencing this exact problem on a 12.5(SU1) cluster after I did a PCD migration from 10.5. 

Did you ever find the cause and fix of this issue?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: