Views
Helpful
Replies

problems generating csv using bat.xlt in CUCM 8.6.2

geir.landsverk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello gentlemen

I`m having some difficulties generating csv from the bat.xlt file downloaded from my CUCM publisher using excel 2010

I download the file, enable editing and macros, I hit the "create file format" button to generate the columns I need, all looks good so far..

after filling in some data in the 5 columns I need, witch are Device name, Decsription, Directory number, Display and Line text label (taking care to not enter illigal data, eg boolean, string, integer) I try to press the "Export to BAT format" button.

a popup message displays "please enter numeric value in the text boxes" and this popup will not go away no matter where I click inside excel after this

I try to enter a value above 0 in a text box, but I only get to enter a value in one of the boxes before the popup ruins the day, after that the popup message/error message appears immediately if I click anywhere in the spreadsheet

I have tried to save the file as an "Microsoft excel macro enabled worksheet" (.xlsm) but it doesnt seem to help

Thanks for your help!

.xlt file from CUCM included

16 Replies 16

shh5455
Level 3
Level 3

I had this issue too and found out it was an invalid character in the Owner User ID column, even though this is optional.