cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems in call forward all

yosoypako
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have a problem with the cfa in one of our customer.

The problems is that, when one of the ip ip phone's user sets the cfa on the ip phone to a dn (shared line in a 7911 and 7921), in some of the calls (internal and external) the ip phone wich receives the forwarded call only hears one short ring while the caller receives normal ringback.

The call is not droped, the caller is still waiting to be attended, after the caller ends the call it appears in the ip phones as a missed call.

It does not affect to all the forwarded calls and the direct calls to the shared line or to the normal line are not affected.

In the ccm trace log I have found this event in one of the failed calls:

07/14/2011 12:08:06.826 CCM|StationD:    (0020547) DEBUG- playRinger for: ci=33998455. ringer not palyed because cant find from ringer list.|<CLID::StandAloneCluster><NID::10.143.248.2><CT::2,100,67,1.407452><IP::10.143.255.222><DEV::>

Any idea of what is causing the problem?

CCM version 4.2

2 Replies 2

pmvillarama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it happening to a particular phone unit/ model or to all phones? are there any ringer problem aside from CFA? Could you verify if all ringer options in the phones are available in cucm?

Hello Paul. Thanks for your help. It is just happening  in one case, in the shared line in both of the ip phones. The rest of the calls are working ok. What do you mean by

"Could you verify if all ringer options in the phones are available in cucm?" I have checked that, both ip phones, are using the system default setting in the ringing parameters for the dn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: