Replies

PSTN call drops exactly after 19 seconds[both outbound and inbound]

Pointbreak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

Issue: PSTN call drops exactly after 19 seconds[both outbound and inbound]

Setup: CUCM==>SIP==>Router 4351[IOS 16.1.1]==> T1==> Telco

In the q931 you can see "Cause i = 0x80E6 - Recovery on timer expiry" and gateway disconnect the call

In the CCSIP you can see Reason: Q.850;cause=86

Here 1.1.1.1 is CUCM IP and 2.2.2.2 is gateway IP

Please find the attached CCSIP messages and q 931 and help me with the issue

8 Replies 8

Prashant Sharma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Muhammaed,

For some reason the files attached, I am unable to download and it shows no file after download.
Okay for your issue, Can you verify the session expiry timer set on the SIP parameter, if it is set to default. This could be an issue from CUCM end due to incorrect SIP parameter defined on SIP profile. If possible for you can you collect CCM trace and share the call details and collecting debugs CCSIP,ISDN signalling

Regards,
Prassha3

Rate if you find this helpful

Attached again kindly check. It does not look like Sip expiry timer issue as the working node has the same parameter set. Also the issue is intermittent 

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
From the original logs that you have added, CUCM does not complete the dialog and does not send a ACK for the 200 OK sent by the GW. GW tries like 3 - 4 times and drops the call on ISDN and SIP leg.

What could be the possible reason from your experience. Also what need for further investigation from CCM end?

Send your router config first thing. Second, what is the IP address defined on the SIP trunk destination in CUCM ?

One thing noticed is for bad calls gateway is not sending 183 to cucm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: