cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PSTN call not working for new subscribers

Melany Nolan
Level 1
Level 1

i have a clutster with 6 CUCM servers, my phones registered to one of the servers before, but i moved them to the new sub recently but strange thing happened, PSTN call out not working for individual extensions but only for prime line, call in without issue.

i really have no clues why this will happen.

the only thing i can think of is the replication issue? but i checked all servers are in good status.

any idea?

thanks

3 Replies 3

You need to collect the debugs according to the protocol being used on gateway and that will help in understanding what exactly is happening. For Example if you are using H.323 or SIP orT1/E1 circuit. collect below
debug isdn q931 [If there is a T1/E1 circuit]
debug voip ccapi inout [with SIP/CUBE and H.323]
debug ccsip messages [If sip or CUBE is being used]
If still you do not see the outgoing call coming on the gateway, reproduce the issue and collect CUCM traces [Detailed] for 5 mins.

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Melany Nolan
Level 1
Level 1

yep the calls just didnt go through the gateway.

i have collected traces for Cisco TAC analysis, still waiting their reply.

just want to see if anyone has encountered this issue before :(

You can post here as well if you want to get the analysis done and provide calling, called number and Time of call details.

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: