I have problem on PSTN call to Ex60
Here is the environment
- T1 connection to Voice Gateway
- Voice gateway 2811
- CUCM 8.6
- IP phones 7970 (DN: 1001)
- EX60 (DN: 1001)
- DN 1001 shareline
- All internal calls are working fine (inbound and outbound)
- IP phone 7970 (DN: 1001) are working fine through T1 (inbound and outbound)
- EX60 (DN:1001) works fine through T1 (outbound)
- EX60 (DN:1001) failed while recevie Inbound call through T1
If using debug isdn q931,
During Call setup
it shows DisconnectCause 7F, DisconnectText interworking (127)
During Call disconnect
it shows DisconnectCause 1C, DisconnectText invalid number (28)
Anybody knows why the EX60 can't receive call from PSTN?
Thanks in advance
Not sure if Shared is a supported feature in TC4.2.4. I know you said internally calling works both inbound and outbound.
Please try to get EX60 to either on TC6.1.1
or on TE6.0.2
See if this helps.
Pls rate helpful posts.