cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PUT and Unity VM 4.0(5) to Unity Connection 8.5 migration

Jason Aarons
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Is there a part number for PUT to order the Unity Connection 8x media when changing from Unity VM 4.0(5) to Unity Connection 8.5? I recall the email to licensing letting them know about the conversation, but I can’t recall if there is any media or licensing to order via PUT?

Ordered new servers, building out new Voicemail Profile and using COBRAS to Export and migrate over to Unity Connection 8.5.

1 Reply 1

Roman Rodichev
Rising star
Rising star

UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9=    Upg/Mig from Unity Cxn 1.x/Unity 4.x or later to Unity Cxn 8

if you don't see it in PUT, email ucss-put@cisco.com and mp-upgrades@cisco.com and ask for it, PUT tool often doesn't list all options

I don't believe 8.5 is available yet. It was released a few weeks ago, but it's not in PUT yet.

you must be running unity 4.0.5 or later for COBRAS, but you probably know that already

keep in mind that Unity Connection 8.0 and 8.5 are two different software activation licenses (unlike CM 8.0 and 8.5 use the same license)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers