Views
Helpful
Replies

QRT not showing info about the call

mcibanez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm testing QRT with CUCM 9.1 and I can see the report on RTMT showing the calls I've reported using the QRT softkey.

However, I can't see any info about the call regarding the codec, jitter, lost packets, etc

I've selected all fields but from Source Stream 1 Port number to Destination Report Status everything is blank...

I've enabled CMRs, I've set to detailed or debug alarms and traces for the extended function service, I've restarted the extended functions service both on the Pub and the Subs...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Carmen

4 Replies 4

chuck47172
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm running 9.0.1 and have the exact same issue.

Nope... and I tried with another version of CUCM and the result was the same, so I guess I'm missing some configuration... :-(

I opened a service request with Ciso TAC. They are going to try and recreate this in the lab. I will post results when I have them.

Thanks for the info. Please, let me know if they find out anything

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: