cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QRT & RTMT with CCM 5.1

bcook
Level 1
Level 1

I have searched through the QRT documentation for CCM 5.1 and nowhere can I find out it works.

I have placed the QRT softkey on a end users telephone. This user is using the QRT softkey correctly, and nowhere can I find the QRT trace on the CCM 5.1 server using RTMT 7.0.

The documentation says that QRT Viewer is part of the application, but I can't find it.

The only traces I find are CEF.txt traces, and those are far from the original QRT.txt traces that previous CCM version created.

Can anybody assist me?

Thank you,

Ben

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
8 Replies 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

I'm having the same issue when looking for the QRT Event Viewer in 5.1. The guides direct you to a different system admin guide every time the QRT Event Viewer is mentioned?

After running a few tests tonight I've found that you download any available qrt.xml files automatically when you collect CEF & CEF report traces within a specified time frame.

Rob,

let me know this is correct

rtmt >> tools > trace > log central > collect files >> extended functions >> this is where I'm stuck

You use the Real Time Monitoring tool for the QRT reports. QRT reports are automatically opened with the QRT Event Viewer with UCM 5.1.

Hi, I'm having same problem. Can you give me more info please? I have got the softkey button,downloaded RTMT but cannot find any reports for QRT.

R--

did you ever get this fixed?

yes I did. A couple messages back is the answer regarding what traces you need to have turned on in order to see the QRT reports. The QRT Viewer opens automatically.

Thanks,