Views
Helpful
Replies

Querry On IP IVR Server

lalit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed a IP IVR Server on Windows 2003 Server.Can anyone help me how do i get the Service Pack for Windows 2003 Server running IP IVR.I heard that there is some Cisco Recommended Patches which we can apply on to the server.

If there is any link where i can download the Service Pack for Windows 2K3 Server then please let me know.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The OS Patches for IP IVR are under the downloads section for CallManager 4.3 due to sloppy download page authoring

CM4.3 uses the same OS.

You can see your current version of the 'Cisco' OS by running 'Start/OS Version' on the IP IVR server.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using Call Manager Version 7.1.2

In Cisco Site whether i will get the Patches to apply on Cisco IVR Server running Windows 2K3 Server.

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi

Best way to find out whether you have access is go to http://www.cisco.com/go/software

Browse to the voice section

Browse through IP Telephony,Call Control,Cisco Unified Comms Manager, Cisco Unified Comms Manager 4.3, then click on 'Voice OS and BIOS Updates'.

Try to download the latest main release and SR.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!