Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Query on DB replication status CUCM

Hello Folks,

When i check my CUCM 7.x replication status it shows the output as below.

Cluster Detailed View from PUB (2 Servers):

PING        REPLICATION REPL. DBver& REPL. REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME IP ADDRESS   (msec) RPC? STATUS      QUEUE TABLES LOOP? (RTMT) & details
----------- ------------ ------ ---- ----------- ----- ------ ----- -----------------
server1     100.10.10.17 0.052  Yes  Connected   0     match  Yes   (2) PUB Setup Completed
server2     100.10.10.14 0.166  Yes  Connected   0     match  Yes   (2) Setup Completed

Would like to know what is the meaning of REPL.QUEUE and if it is "0" is there any issue on my cluster's replication. Expecting your answer.

Thanks,

Raja.

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

That's your replication queue length. If you run the command whilst making changes you may see it change to non-zero while the changes are sent...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

what if no changes are being made? I am working on cucm 8.6 cluster and I can see the repl queues constantly fluctuating for the last couple hours.

It's probably background changes, such as users logging in/out, changing settings, other system stuff.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!