Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about BLF on CUCM 8.5

Hello Folks,

I have configured a BLF on IP communicator, i am able to monitor my configured DN but i am not able to pick the calls. which can cause this problem..

Thx,

Raja.        

4 Replies 4

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

Is privacy enabled on the phones in question?

Hello Will,

Thank you, the parivacy setting value is default. Do you need me to check anything on global or service parameters.

Thx.

You'll want to check the 'Privacy Setting' for the default setting.  Call Manager service parameter.

This parameter determines whether the Privacy feature is enabled for  phones that use the Default value in the Privacy setting on the Phone  Configuration window in Cisco CallManager Administration. Privacy  removes the call information from all phones that share lines and blocks  other shared lines from barging in on its calls. Valid values specify  True (Privacy is enabled) or False (Privacy is disabled). Affected IP  phone(s) must be reset for the parameter change to take effect.
   This is a required field.
   Default:                  True
   :                Reset affected IP phone(s) or click on Save on affected Remote  Destination Profile(s) for the parameter change to take effect.

You also need to check the tick box for pickup when you create the BLF. The config window for BLF is usually to small for that to be seen. It's on the far right. Check if that is set on the BLF.

Maybe obvious, but the DNs also need to be in a pickup group that has a reference to both.

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: