cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about calling search space dependencies

JThomson65
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to delete some obsolete calling search spaces.  When I look at the dependency records for a particular CSS, it shows a number of hunt pilots, but I can't find any reference to that CSS on the hunt pilot page so I can't remove the dependency.  What do I do next?  We are on CUCM version 10.5.2.16901-1.  Thanks.

7 Replies 7

If it is not showing in an obvious way, try using the BAT export function (Bulk Administration > Import/Export > Export) to export your Hunt Pilots and see if the information shows up there.

Is anything else showing up in Dependency Records other than the Hunt Pilots?

Maren

Thanks for your reply.  I already tried exporting the hunt pilots, but couldn't find anything there either.  Sometimes translation patterns or directory numbers show up in the dependency records, but it is easy to find and remove the CSS reference in those.

When you exported your hunt pilots, did you click on Check Dependencies before exporting them ?

I think exporting the Hunt Pilots with "Check Dependency" is a very good idea. It may not be the hunt pilot itself but some other subcomponent we are not seeing properly.

Maren

Yes, I did "check dependency".  The tar file includes aargroup, callpickupgroup, css, header, huntlist, huntpilot, partition and routefilter.  The only ones which have any reference to CSS are huntpilot and obviously css.  There are other hunt pilots which don't seem to have the same dependency, and when we deleted and recreated one that had it, the dependency disappeared.

Thanks for your time.

Does this mean your issue is resolved now and you are able to delete CSS.

Please mark thread as resolved, so other members can find it easily and refer the solution.

Not really.  At the moment the only solution I have is to manually delete and recreate all affected hunt groups.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: