cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about partitions, calling search space, CUCM and why is not working.

filipequintela
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

First of all thanks for your help.

I have the following scenario.

Call arriving on the gateway >> CUCM deals with it >> To the phone.

The calls is working fine when i have the phone's line on the partition "PT_Local_Extension" But when i change it to "PT_Test" my phone is not receiving the call.

I'm wondering if the calling search space that i have on my gateway has something about it. When i add the partition "PT_Test" to the calling search space it does not work.

I want to do that because i wish to apply a transformation on the calling number in order to allow the redial of the users in a simple way. Nowadays the calls ariving from the PSTN not using the network access "9". Example:

call arriving on the gateway as "21 4444 5555" and it presents on the phone as "21 4444 5555". What i want is to transform that onto "9 4444 5555".

Best regards,

Filipe.

1 Reply 1

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Filipe,

Yes, the inbound calling search space on your gateway must have the PT_Test, or whichever partition you wish to allow inbound calls to have access to on that gateway.  As for your calling number transformation pattern you would probably want to read up on globalization and localization of numbers using +.

HTH,

Chris

Please rate helpful posts